Login Or Register
The 7th annual Campus Safety Conferences (CSC) are education and training events for those involved in protecting our nation's schools and institutions of higher education.
The Campus Safety Conferences (CSC) are intensive education and training events for those involved in protecting our nation's schools and institutions of higher education. The events feature critical safety and security sessions for K-12 and college campuses, full-day, hands-on-learning workshops, 60+ product, and solution providers and extensive opportunities to network with campus peers from across the country.
Attendees include law enforcement, security directors, facilities directors, emergency management, administrators, risk managers, technology directors, mental health professionals, business managers and others responsible for the security, public safety, and emergency management of our nation’s schools and universities.
The Campus Safety Conferences are presented by Campus Safety magazine and are the premier events in the industry. These events provide attendees with the resources and training they need to increase preparedness, communication, and response prior to, during, and after a variety of safety and security incidents.
Prospective speakers are encouraged to submit detailed proposals addressing safety and security for higher education campuses and K-12 schools.
Dates and Locations:
- WEST: Las Vegas, NV | June 15-17
- EAST: Bethesda, MD | July 12-14
- TEXAS: San Antonio, TX | July 26-28
Session topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Active Shooter / Active Assailant Incidents
- Mental/Behavioral Health
- Training and Emergency Drills for Staff and Students
- Leadership - (transitioning to campus law enforcement, creating a public safety department, developing stakeholder buy-in for security, etc.)
- Threat Assessments (behavioral, digital, facility)
- Clery / Title IX
- Implementing Technology Solutions (only case studies will be selected)
- 'After Hours' Safety and Security
- Training Staff, Students, and Parents
- Dealing with the Opioid Epidemic
- Sexual Assault, Harassment Stalking and Investigations
- Campus Crimes
- Severe Weather Emergencies and Natural Disasters
- Hazing and Bullying
- Managing Protests and Controversial Speakers
- Sessions focused on audience engagement and participation are strongly encouraged.
- Presentations should be based on facts, popular topics, trends, lessons learned, experiences, and best practices.
- CSC is searching for both beginner and advanced level trainings.
- Certified instructors are strongly encouraged to submit proposals.
- If you are submitting on behalf of a company product, you must also reserve space at the event if selected.
- Case studies in which a co-presenter is from school, district or university/college are encouraged.
- Presentations submitted must include references to ensure the data and content is correct and valid.
- Sales pitches will not be accepted.
- CSC is unable to provide any form of compensation or reimbursement for expenses.
- All speakers are required to use CSC branded templates for presentations.
- All speakers receive a complimentary conference pass for themselves and one guest.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Reddington at email@example.com or 774-505-8033.